These pieces aim to take a plunge into the depths of localization and leave no stone unturned. Our larger format podcasts aim to expand on specific topics pertaining to localization and the language industry in general by providing a platform for experts to discuss in every detail what they know best.
Here, the interviews are tailored to the expert’s experience, background, and ideas, with the goal of giving our listeners a thorough understanding and relevant opinions of the selected topics.
- Episode 1 : Managing the Machine – with Max Troyer
- Episode 2 : Solutions Architect – with Jon Ritzdorf
- Episode 3 : The Voice behind the Voices
- Episode 4 : When Game Loc is No Game
- Episode 5 : The Manga Translation Industry
- Episode 6 : The Journey of a Linguistic Enthusiast
- Episode 7 : A Walk Along the Shore at Sunset – With Aki Ito
- Episode 8 : The Shift to Remote Working in the Localization Industry
- Episode 9 : The Two Great Halves of the Localization Industry – with Winnie Heh